Using the theme of amusement parks, this program will discuss the issues of structuring, managing and the IPEP (intellectual property except patents) of a deal:
• 'Who Owns What’ analysis in the preexisting, newly (or to be) created content, trademarks, and related technology and brand development;
• Anticipating and managing the digital distribution and media issues;
• Considerations of copyright terminations;
• Issues of quality control in a dynamically changing venue with international implications;
• Addressing proactively the social media and user generated content issues including age related issues appurtenant; and
• Different considerations for licensing each of the different IP rights.